Here is another Woman’s Day Back-To-School craft you can do with your kids to get them excited about learning. These cute Pencil/Scissor Holders can be used on their desk at school or home.
- Tin can
- Tape measure
- Printed paper (i.e. gift wrap or an enlargement of a color photograph)
- Spray adhesive (Elmer’s has a good one)
NOTE: A recycled can is perfect for this project. Sand the upper edge first!
1. Rinse and dry an empty tin food can. Sand the upper edge to smooth interior surface.
2. Measure cup circumference; add 1⁄2 inch. Measure cup height. Measure, mark and cut a piece of printed paper to these measurements.
3. Spray adhesive on wrong side of paper, then smooth onto sides of cup, working from center out to eliminate air bubbles.