Yes, it’s that time again…
Bake these bite-sized frittatas in a miniature muffin pan. They taste great hot or at room temperature, so you can make them in advance.
8 servings (serving size: 3 frittatas)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped reduced-fat ham (about 2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add ham; sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add ham mixture, stirring with a whisk. Spoon mixture into 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
- 39 (30% from fat)
- 1.3g (sat 0.5g,mono 0.2g,poly 0.1g)
- Happy Cooking
Recipe Courtesy of myrecipes.com