The time for gift giving is rapidly approaching.
While some may think giving cleaning supplies as a gift could send the wrong message, I believe it can CHANGE LIVES. Good cleaning products not only make cleaning enjoyable, but they change the atmosphere in your home. I am constantly spraying down surfaces and doing dishes just so I can smell my Mrs Meyers products. Since using Mrs Meyers products, 95% of the people who come into my home comment on the amazing smell and cleanliness of my house.(please do not randomly stop by to test this theory!)
In conclusion, if you have any loved ones that enjoy cleaning or need to clean, I suggest you take my advice and order a Mrs Meyers Holiday Gift Set. If you are too scared to gift cleaning supplies for holidays then I urge you to buy a couple Holiday Sets anyway because they would make amazing bridal shower or housewarming gifts! You can’t beat these deals.
My order has already been placed. (For my own use!)
Large Gift Sets=$24.99
Each Set Includes:
Liquid Hand Soap, 12.5 fl oz, 370 ml
Liquid Dish Soap, 16 fl oz, 473 ml
Countertop Spray, 16 fl oz, 473 ml
All Purpose Cleaner, 32 fl oz, 946 ml
Surface Scrub, 11 oz, 311 g
Room Freshener, 8 fl oz, 234 mL
Wrapped up nice with a bow
Basic Gift Sets= $9.99
Each Set includes:
Lavender Dish Soap, 16 oz
Lavender Countertop Spray, 16 oz
Lavender Liquid Hand Soap, 12.5 oz
All gift sets come in Geranium, Lemon Verbena, Lavender, and Basil.
Did I mention…
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products provide an effective alternative for people who are concerned with the environmental effects of conventional cleaning products. Our formulas combine natural essential oils with leading-edge cleaning know-how to provide an enjoyable, safe experience for our customers.
• All of their liquid products are biodegradable
• Some of their powder products contain minerals that do not biodegrade, but do break down into non-harmful decomposition products and return to the earth as they left it.
• Their products do not contain ammonia, chlorine, glycol solvents, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, artificial colorants, phosphates or petroleum distillates.
• Packaging is recyclable and we use 25% post consumer plastic in our bottles.
• Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products are not anti-bacterial and that is by design. We believe in the homes of consumers, good soap and water are all that needed to keep things clean. This does not hold true in health care or food service environments, but for the average household the benefits of anti-bacterial products do not outweigh the risks. Our products are very effective cleaners and offer comparable and in some cases better soil and dirt removal, but do not offer the anti-bacterial benefits of products containing chlorine bleach. Products containing chlorine bleach are harder on the environment when they are disposed and also pose a risk to consumers in the fumes that they could potentially form. There is a growing body of evidence that points to the formation of “super organisms” that are resistant to anti-bacterial products because the world is using too many of these types of products. Lastly, if one chooses to use an anti-bacterial product they must pay close attention to the usage directions as most people spray and wipe, rather than spray and allow the product to work 2 – 3 minutes and then wipe up. Contact time is very important in these types of products.
• They manufacture according to exacting personal care standards in a cosmetic-grade cGMP facility.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products are safe to use in the presence of children, pets, and expectant women. There are no solvents, no petroleum distillates, no bleach, no phosphates and no ingredients that could cause harsh fumes.