- Kids Clay, Silly Putty, or Playdoh
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Card Stock Paper
- Roll a portion of clay into a ball and then flatten to circle. Make sure you do not flatten clay too thin. (1/4″-1/2″ thickness is advised.)
- With a toothpick create a pattern on surface of flattened clay.
- Soak sponge in water then wring until it remains slightly damp.
- Apply a coating of acrylic craft paint to sponge.
- Press your clay stamp onto sponge, applying a thin layer of paint to surface.
- Immediately stamp card stock paper.