Who says Valentine’s Day should only be celebrated only once a year? Shouldn’t most days include the little luxuries of Valentine’s day like flowers, chocolate, kisses and hugs? I say, “Yes”! And, since one of the best ways to show loved ones you care is through their stomach, try stuffing their faces with these Chocolate Hugs Cookies. Yay for emotional eating!
- 1 Box Devil Food Cake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 32-36 Hershey Hugs (or Kisses)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix and butter. Then, add in vegetable oil, vanilla, and eggs.
- Once the ingredients are mixed together, drop Tablespoon sized scoops of cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- After the cookies are done baking, press Hershey Hugs into the center of them.
Makes around 32-36 cookies.