Are you looking for something to do with all of those baby food jars you have lying around? Try giving them a makeover with sprinkles! This simple DIY project took less than 5 minutes per jar. Once they’re complete, you can fill them with flowers, plastic utensils, straws, battery operated tea light candles, etc.
Click on the “Read More” button for a full list of materials and directions.
- Baby food jars (or other jars)
- Small rainbow sprinkles
- Acrylic Varnish (or Mod Podge)
- Paint the varnish or mod podge onto the inside of the jar, completely covering the entire surface. Make sure not to make it too thick though, or the color will melt off the sprinkles creating a brown gooey mess.
- Slowly sprinkle the sprinkles into the jar, rotating the jar as you go. Keep rotating the sprinkles around until the entire inside of the jar is covered, then pour out the excess sprinkles.
- Let it dry for an hour or two.