This past week I’ve been in a slump. I blamed it on various things, but never could quite really pinpoint what it was exactly that caused me to feel this way. It was really hard to get things done; however, there was one thing I was doing AND I was doing well– being on Pinterest.
I never really had the “pinning” bug up until this point. But alas, it caught up to me and grabbed me by my keyboarding/mouse-holding fingertips. Here’s a few of my favorite things thus far:
- Picked up the paints again this week– thought this would be neat inspiration for a future project.
- I dream of the day I can stop working from my coffee table. My back is begging me for a chair!
- Stole this pin from Keighley. They are some pretty sweet bookends.
- A beautiful, delicate bracelet with an even more beautiful stone color.
- A fun knit for the fall.
- Kitschy envelopes that I would love to re-create!
- A clock that reminds me of eating orange slices.
And the good news is, I’ve been working on balancing my energies thanks to Keighley. I’ve been yoga-ing, meditating, making friends with trees (don’t bust it til’ you try it), and so on and so forth.
I can finally feel myself starting to come out of the yuckiness. It’s been wonderful! If you find yourself in a similar slump, check out my ‘Soul’ board on Pinterest. It’s provided me with the internal balance I needed before I hit yet another semester of school (my last full-time semester as an undergrad!).
How do you find balance? Get out of a slump?
You can find the picture sources on my Pinterest page (and you can come pin with me!) http://pinterest.com/kierstenfhr/