This past weekend was crazy. Dallan was out of town, Josephine was sick, my house was a wreck and (to top it all off) I was trying to get Josephine and I packed for a trip. I’m heading out to Boston for a business trip this week and bringing Jo along (Why is traveling with a baby so stressful?). In the midst of the madness, I whipped up some pureed peaches for Josephine. Thanks to the microwave, this little recipe took less than 5 minutes.
- 4-6 Peaches
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Place the peaches on a microwave safe plate, with the cut side face down.
- Microwave on high for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Remove the peaches from the microwave and let them cool.
- Once peaches are cool, remove skin and place in blender/food processor.
- Blend until smooth (or to desired consistency)
*Note: This recipe will stay good in the refrigerator for 2 days (covered). I froze the left overs so Josephine could eat them once we got home from our trip.