You’ve heard the phrase, “Money doesn’t grow on trees,” but they never said anything about candy corn. What if candy corn grew on trees in the fall? Wouldn’t that be crazy? Well now it does! All you have to do is go out and buy a few materials and you’ll have your own candy corn tree. This is a very Halloween appropriate craft that serves as a marvelous decoration for the house. Put it in your doorway, on a table, or use it as a centerpiece. Just click below to get started on your Halloween candy corn tree!
- Candy corn
- A couple branches (For time’s sake, I just bought two fake branches at the local craft store)
- Fake candy corn (I found some fake candy corn at Hobby Lobby. If you can’t find any, try using real candy corn.)
- Floral foam
- Ribbon (optional)
- Fake moss
- A pot
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue the fake candy corn to the ends of the branches of the tree.
- Next, tape the branches together to make it look like a tree. Cover the tape with ribbon.
- Stuff the flower pot with the foam and stick the branch/tree into the foam.
- Use hot glue to cover the top of the foam with fake moss. Then glue candy corn over that, with a little bit of moss showing.