Candy, ice cream, cotton candy… I can’t think of a better way to bribe a child to do what you want. Just kidding (but it is probably true). Kids love sweets more than anything else, and here is a creative way to give them out. These fantastic ice cream cones will definitely be a huge hit with your kids, and fun to make together. It is simple enough: dip a marshmallow covered cone into your favorite topping, and fill it with ice cream or cotton candy.
- Ice cream cones
- Halloween toppings (oreos, candy corn, sprinkles…)
- Melted marshmallow
- Ice Cream (or Cotton Candy)
- Chop the Oreos and candy corn into small chunks.
- Put them, as well as the assorted sprinkles, onto separate plates/bowls.
- Dip spatula into melted marshmallow and smooth some onto the tops of the ice cream cones.
- Take one of marshmallow covered ice cream cones and roll it in the topping of your choice.
- Repeat the process with the sprinkles, candy corn, etc.
- Let them dry.
- Once dried, fill the cones with ice cream or cotton candy.