I can’tt look at this picture without my mouth watering. If you have a sweet tooth, like me, you’ve gotta be feeling the exact same way. This easy dessert involves pears, blueberries, and honey on a delicious puff pastry. Serve this baby warm, then top it with a little vanilla ice cream, and you’ll have a dessert everyone will think you spent hours slaving over. To make this simple french tart, all you do is prep the fruit, layer it over the puff pastry, and throw it in the oven. For a complete list of ingredients and directions, read on.
- Puff pastry (1 sheet)
- 2-3 pears (peeled/sliced)
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice the pears.
- Cut the puff pastry into 6 sections, and poke small holes in the tops of them with a fork. Next, divide the pears, blueberries, sugar and butter between each pastry slice. Then, sprinkle each section with a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Pull tarts out of oven and brush honey on the tops of each pastry. Place them back in the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes (or until the bottoms of each tart are cooked)
- When finished, let the tarts cool for about 5 minutes. Then serve top them with your favorite vanilla ice cream.